Registrations for the 24th CARNET user conference are OPEN!
Most important information you need to know when applying:
- Registration for the conference via the registration form is only possible for one participant per registration
- All participants who have a valid electronic identity in the AAI@EduHr system should use it to access the registration form
- Pay attention to the data entered in the registration form because the data entered will be used to issue certificates of participation
- Make sure you have entered the correct information, as it will be used for your check-in at the hotel to avoid crowds at check-in
- All participants who will use hotel accommodation must indicate this in the form. When choosing accommodation in a double room, they should enter the name of the person with whom they will be sharing the room.
- Registration for the workshops begins before the conference, which you will be further informed by email, which will contain your registration information for the workshops. You can find more about the dates and topics of the workshops at Conference programme
- Participation in other programme units does not require registration
- Participation in other events does not require registration
- For participants who will not be able to physically attend the conference, an online conference platform will be available through which they will be able to follow part of the conference program. Applications to the online platform will open next week. Workshops that will be followed online will not require a separate registration.
Additional information about registration fees, accommodation and organized transportation are available on the conference website.
See you in Šibenik!